Saturday, April 7, 2007

Lorig

Flying on places I’ve never been before, but I did dream once. That’s how I feel when I listen your music. A peaceful and quite place, with a deep blue sky and some white clouds, just to give a special touch on that neverending blue. It mesmerizes me. While the music plays I build a mandala on my mind. Its guided the music. Following the notes, one by one. I might clearly see a Tibetan Monk, which patiently draws the curves on the sand, with no intention to reach someone else's soul. The maze is building after the notes and when is done, when the music stops it reaches my soul.

I can't sleep wishing the music doesn't stop, listening it over and over again. It shows me a piece of your cosmos. And I enjoy that like when you enjoy a good red wine, or being around the nature, or on a snowing day. I like what I see and feel. A prism, a small light of something brighter and shiny that ordinary ears can not hear and eyes can’t see. Time and distance don’t mean a thing. Now I feel like a child, seconds later I am the mother, and the wise woman. And this where your music gets me…. Past, present, future. Without limits of time, nor barriers just Freedom.

No comments: